Thursday, July 22, 2010

Utah Party-Harty!


Hey Y'all!  I'm having a headband party at my parent's abode (in Utah) on Friday the 13th of August.  If you live in Utah and you're interested in coming (or having your own party with major free stuff involved) please email me for details.  betweenlinnetandlinen@gmail.com

There will be foody-goodness and lots of fun headbands and accessories to try on and play princess.  There's no pressure to buy, but I won't stop you if you really like something.  Come and try stuff on and be a princess for a day!

Friday the 13th from 4-8 p.m.  Hope you can all make it

Also, if you're in Indiana and would like to have a party (again, there's lots of free stuff involved with throwing a party) please let me know.  I'm willing to travel (within reason) and would love to come and let you have a princess day where the accessories are brought to you!


Here is a picture of this month's big hit!  I've had a couple orders for this little beauty, I think it's pretty darn cute, let me know what you think.

Enjoy Pied Piper Day!  Go round up some naughty rats (or children, depending on which version you're reading) and lead them into the river because it's Pied Piper Day!
Best,
W

1 comments:

danielle August 5, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

i will be there for sure! and that headband is totally adorable... LOVE IT

Followers

About This Blog

I love creating things that are funky, fun and unique. I started making accessories as a creative outlet and because I wanted something cute and fun that wouldn't hurt my head. So...voila! Everything I make is handmade, unique ideas and ever so fun. I hope you enjoy browsing my site, feel free to buy something.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP