Sunday, July 18, 2010

What's this going to be?

 Here is a little preview of some new hottie dresses I picked up to make into some great new diggs.  I'm not sure what they're going to make but look at them - they're going to be GREAT!

I like to call this the Hyacinth dress.  (If you watch keeping up appearances then you know what I'm talkin' 'bout.)

 This was supposed to be me making a great attempt at a very serious Spanish dancer, I didn't quite pull it off.   I look more like I'm trying to be some kind of sexy and it just didn't work.  Ignoring the terrible model in the pic, it's going to make some sweet stuff.
 Remember this bad boy?  Well, it made the great headband below and a killer belt (that I can't model because it doesn't quite fit but you bet your booty pictures will be coming soon).


I hope you all had some ice cream in honor of National Ice Cream Day today!
Btw...my loving husband purchased a new camera for me for my birthday so my pics will hopefully be a little better quality coming very, very soon.  Hot dog!

3 comments:

thepaperroSe July 20, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE your headbands with the rosettes! A much much better use of the yellow skirt, I must say :). Your haircut is so adorable, and you look great in the headbands...I have shorter hair and always a little leery of trying a headband...but you look pretty darn cute! And now you have me thinking about ice cream,,,,

Kim July 20, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

So I got home from vacation last night and discovered my AWESOME tie headband with rosettes waiting for me in the mail!!! I LOVE IT! You are so fantastic! Thank you! And the cutie-patootie butterfly bobbie pins completely rock. Love them. Love you! You are so talented!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarySquare August 13, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

What, destroy that godly pink creation? Never! Bust that beauty out at church and channel your inner Bea Arthur. You'll fit right in on the back row.

Followers

About This Blog

I love creating things that are funky, fun and unique. I started making accessories as a creative outlet and because I wanted something cute and fun that wouldn't hurt my head. So...voila! Everything I make is handmade, unique ideas and ever so fun. I hope you enjoy browsing my site, feel free to buy something.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP