Monday, July 12, 2010

Thanks for a great party!

To all of you who attended my little weekend shin-dig,

Thanks for making this weekend oh-so-spectacular!  It was such a fun party with a great turnout and so nice to see great friends and even a few new ones.  I hope you all enjoy your new wares and spread the word about this little shop. 

To all of you who didn't make it and are waiting (oh-so-anxiously I'm sure) for new updates, keep watching.  If I can convince my overly stressed husband to snap some shots tomorrow I will have pictures galore scattered across my blog.  I hope you're all having a lovely International Town Criers Day and a happy birthday to Henry David Thoreau.

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

I love creating things that are funky, fun and unique. I started making accessories as a creative outlet and because I wanted something cute and fun that wouldn't hurt my head. So...voila! Everything I make is handmade, unique ideas and ever so fun. I hope you enjoy browsing my site, feel free to buy something.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP