Thursday, July 1, 2010

Coming Attractions.

 I know that pictures taken in my homemade studio with our ancient 5 mega pixel camera (even with the help of my talented husband) is nothing compared to the beautiful pictures my friend Jessica (check out her blog here)  has taken of my headbands.  BUT, M. helped me try to get some shots to entice you to keep checking for updates.  I have lots of great stuff in the works.
I've had some requests for more of the arc headbands so here is a preview of some that I've been working with, I think they're turning out pretty darn great.

 There's an entire set with this material that is, well, adorable and great.  Some mother/ daughter stuff, some cute new ideas and it's just funky and fun.


 There's also a series with this great paisley print.  It's a beautiful pink and cream that isn't done justice with these shots. 
 Some upcoming tie designs, much more coming with these.

 These are some fun arc headbands for big or little girls.  Very cute, funky and fun.
 I like to think of this side as their cute little bums.  I wanted to make the underside fashionable as well, just for fun.  They turned out cute.  More of these to come as well.
 And this funky, frumpy mess of an unflattering skirt is becoming some pretty funky, awesome stuff.  Just you wait Henry Higgins, it's going to be fan-diddly-tastic!

Have a fantastic Canada Day and enjoy the anniversary of the Postage Stamp!  Come back soon.
Love, W.

3 comments:

mia veronica July 2, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

I love them! The mother/daughter matching are sooo cute!

Jessica July 9, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

I love these!! They turned out so cute. I am excited for the party tomorrow :)

MarySquare July 12, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

And the yellow skirt turned into something awesome! So awesome.

Followers

About This Blog

I love creating things that are funky, fun and unique. I started making accessories as a creative outlet and because I wanted something cute and fun that wouldn't hurt my head. So...voila! Everything I make is handmade, unique ideas and ever so fun. I hope you enjoy browsing my site, feel free to buy something.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP