Friday, February 18, 2011

Fun Weekend at Buy the Book!


There are lots of fun things happening around Lafayette this weekend and we have our little family agenda full.  One that I thought was cute, (it's around bedtime so we won't be able to make it) happens to be at the Bookstore where I've been selling some of my headbands.  It's called Buy the Book and they're having a family game night where you can bring your own games or play theirs.  They have a really cute kids section and it's a fun place.  You can bring in old books and then shop til your hearts content through a really great selection of books.  We love going and I always end up spending way too much!  If you have a chance to go - check it out!  They just put an article about my headbands on their website - so go support!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

I love creating things that are funky, fun and unique. I started making accessories as a creative outlet and because I wanted something cute and fun that wouldn't hurt my head. So...voila! Everything I make is handmade, unique ideas and ever so fun. I hope you enjoy browsing my site, feel free to buy something.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP