Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shutterfly awesomeness.

If any of you wonderful fans are interested in some free Christmas cards, or just interested in ordering some cards from a nice place - here's a little something special for you. I try to send out Christmas cards every year, try being the pivotal word in that sentence. I try but usually don't get them out and they aren't what I want. Well, I've done a lot with Shutterfly - a great printing company - and I'm excited this year to try their Christmas cards. There are a ton of options and they're all really cute but I'm really excited about this one. The Red Revamped Christmas card, it's adorable and simple and elegant and I just love it. I think it's great. So friends and family, be looking for one in the mail because I'm getting it done early this year and hopefully in time.
They also make photo calendars, birthday cards, and more holiday cards. They have such great stuff and I hope you find something you like.
If you're a blogger then check out their promotion for free holiday cards here - free cards!

Happy Holiday wishes to all of you.

I'll be adding some fun updates and running a holiday sale soon. Right now I'm enjoying a little down time with the cutest little boy in the world, a much needed break from crafting.



Loves!

1 comments:

Unknown November 30, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

i love shutterfly too. we get our christmas card there, and I make a photo calendar for me and my mother-in-law every year. Yay shutterfly.

Followers

About This Blog

I love creating things that are funky, fun and unique. I started making accessories as a creative outlet and because I wanted something cute and fun that wouldn't hurt my head. So...voila! Everything I make is handmade, unique ideas and ever so fun. I hope you enjoy browsing my site, feel free to buy something.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP