Friday, August 27, 2010

A little Inspiration.

Alright, I'm going to get back into the swing of blogging.  I have some great pictures coming and I'm replenishing my inventory with new, great stuff.  Here's a little fashion update though for all of your doubting that a headband is worthwhile in current fashion.  Just a couple reminders. Marc Jacobs!  Diane von Furstenberg!  This year they both had amazing headbands in their Paris shows.  Here are a few pictures to take you to a world of fancy and wonder.







My headbands obviously don't compare in the daring factor but, I hope this gives you some confidence to be daring and wearing some great hair accessories.  Here's the link the the blog I stole these pictures from.  Check out the pictures, they're great. Fashionising.
Keep watching for some new duds.  (I'll be having a new post soon with all the great dresses I found in Utah. You better believe there will be a fashion show of hideousness!)
Happy "Duchess" who wasn't day!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

I love creating things that are funky, fun and unique. I started making accessories as a creative outlet and because I wanted something cute and fun that wouldn't hurt my head. So...voila! Everything I make is handmade, unique ideas and ever so fun. I hope you enjoy browsing my site, feel free to buy something.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP